Wigs 4 Kids and Childhood Leukemia Foundation
Partnering to help as many children as possible overcome the emotional impact of hair loss. To donate your hair, please download the form below and mail with hair donation to address on form.
Specifications for donating your hair:
- We accept 10" minimum hair length (tip to tip), however longer lengths are appreciated. You may pull curly hair straight to measure the minimum 10".
- Hair needs to be clean, and thoroughly dry. Please bundle hair in a ponytail or braid before having it cut. After it has been cut please place it a plastic bag.
- Layered hair may be divided into multiple ponytails and then cut.
- Hair may not be colored or chemically damaged (if unsure, ask your stylist)
- Hair that was cut years ago is not usuable.
- Hair swept off the floor is not acceptable.